AromaEase10.14.19- Meredith Liggio
Need some positive energy flowing through your body? This Young living essential oil may do the trick. AromaEase is used to help soothe feelings of nausea and upset stomach, but may also help relieve feelings of stress and encourage positive energy.
Single Oils Contained in This Blend:
- Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory to the nerves and helps reduce inflammation in damaged tissue. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the system. It may help to reduce fevers, candida, nausea, and vomiting and help strengthen the respiratory system.
- Spearmint is often used to help alleviate colic, nausea, indigestion, and headaches. It may also help open and release emotional blocks and relieve mental strain and fatigue.
- Ginger is often used for its abilities to help alleviate feelings of nausea and motion sickness. Its aroma may help influence physical energy and courage.
- Cardamom has been studied for its anti-inflammatory properties and its abilities to help soothe digestive issues. It has an uplifting aroma that may be beneficial for clearing confusion.
- Fennel is often used to help ease gastritis, nausea, and vomiting.
Body System(s) Affected: The oils in this blend may help it be effective for dealing with various problems related to the Digestive System and Emotional Balance.
Application: Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly from the bottle. Apply directly on the stomach, solar plexus, or the VitaFlex points on the feet.
Safety Data: Do not use on children under the age of 6. Do not use internally. Consult with a medical professional before using if you are nursing or pregnant.
Companion Oils: DiGize, JuvaFlex, Release, Tranquil, GLF, Patchouli