Awaken09.24.18- Meredith Liggio
Do you want to be a more positive person and make changes in your life. If so, Young Living Essential Oils has an oil to help you begin this journey. This dynamic oil with the awesome name, Awaken, is actually a blend of five blends. And I just happen to have this oil on my shelf.
Awaken may help one realize there is a possibility for higher potential. It may also be beneficial for spiritual and/or emotional enhancement.
Oil Blends Contained in This Blend:
Joy is an uplifting fragrance used for emotional balancing. It may help to promote feelings of self-love and love for others.
Present Time was designed to bring one into the present time, not worrying about the past or spending too much time dreaming about the future.
Forgiveness may be needed if you tend to hold grudges or find it difficult to forgive yourself or others.
Dream Catcher was created to open your mind and enhance your dreams. So, dream, visualize, and hang on to your dreams until they become a reality.
We all need Harmony in our lives with ourselves, our Creator, and the world around us. Harmony helps to balance our lives.
How to use Awaken
- Diffuse Awaken while you sleep during the night and wake feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Awaken may be applied on the chest, heart, forehead, neck, sternum (clearing allergies), temples, and wrists.
- This refreshing scent can be used as an aftershave, a cologne, or a perfume.
- Dilute it with V-6 Oil for a full-body massage or add to the bathwater.
- Rub Awaken on the temples or cheeks and En-R-Gee Essential Oil to the feet to feel as if you have had a full 8 hours of sleep.
Hm, I think I’ll have to try some of these uses, after all, it is on my shelf!