DIY at HomeOil Spotlight
Copaiba08.08.17- Michele Troxler
Copaiba is from the gum resin tapped from the wild copaiba trees in Brazil. It promotes emotional well-being and helps alleviate nervousness and tension. I diffuse it with Lavender each night. I absolutely love waking in the morning and smelling it on the sheets.
Copaiba helps relax muscles. It’s used often before or after workouts. As a runner, I keep Copaiba in purse with a roller fitment. I am continuously rubbing it on my shins.
Copaiba Vitality can be taken daily as part of an overall health regimen. Take in a capsule or add a complex, soothing flavor to your herbal tea.
Overall, what is it good for?
- Supports the respiratory system
- Supports the lymphatic system
- Supports healthy skin
- Can help ease any physical changes associated with exercise or aging
- Eases head tension
- Supports healthy muscles
- Supports healthy bones
- Supports healthy cartilage function
- Supports immune health and overall wellness
- May help babies get through the teething process
Try These DIY Projects!
BRAD’S SHAVING CREAM
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup castile soap
- 3/8 cup baking soda
- 1/8 cup water
- 12 drops Copaiba
- 6 drops Peppermint
- 12 drop Frankinscense
SLEEP TIGHT DIFFUSER BLEND
- 3 Lavender
- 3 Copaiba
AFTER WORKOUT ROLL-ON
- Teaspoon of witch hazel in a 10-milliliter roll-on bottle
- 5 drops Peppermint
- 5 drops PanAway®
- 5 drops Copaiba
- Fill the rest with distilled water.