Frankincense08.04.17- Michele Troxler
This is one of my favorites! We all should remember this from the Bible. It was one of the gifts the wise men gave to baby Jesus, along with Myrrh and gold. Frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. It is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East, and has been documented dating back to thousands and thousands of years ago.
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) essential oil has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Frankincense includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid, and has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma.
Apart from its peaceful smell, I rub it on my face to reduce redness and brighten my complexion every day. Frankincense is amazing for skin and great for emotional health. Ancient documents show hundreds and hundreds of recipes where Frankincense was used to support wellness.
Frankincense Vitality has a complex, sweet, and woodsy flavor. Take Frankincense Vitality internally by adding it to water, or your daily shot of NingXia Red® for your overall health and well-being.
Overall, what is it good for?
- Calming and relaxing
- Supports emotional well-being
- Great to massage into the skin after strenuous activity
- May help smooth the appearance of healthy or aging skin
- Supports healthy skin coloration
- Promotes clear skin
- Supports healthy breathing
- Promotes healthy and proper cellular function
- Supports restful sleep
- Supports immune health
- Supports overall health and wellness
Try These DIY Projects!
- Combine even parts of Frankincense, Lavender, and Copaiba in a small glass jar.
- Soak a cotton ball with witch hazel
- Add a drop or two of the oil combo to your cotton ball.
- Clean your face with the cotton ball, also the back of your neck. This is great to do after sun burn too! Just add peppermint for a cooling affect.
HAPPY DIFFUSER BLEND
- 4 Frankincense
- 2 Peppermint
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup olive/almond/grapeseed oil
- 10 drops Frankincense