Orange09.09.17- Michele Troxler
Orange essential oil, cold-pressed from the rinds of oranges, has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit. Orange oil offers a sweet, peaceful aroma that can fill a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or Patchouli.
Since Orange Vitality combines well with other fruity flavors, it is the perfect addition to smoothies, drinks, and NingXia Red. Or hydrate and experience the burst of flavor by adding a few drops of Orange Vitality oil to your water.
You can also use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest. Orange provides the perfect acidic contrast to sweet baked goods.
Overall, what is it good for?
- Effective deodorizer
- Clean and freshens linens
- Degreaser, polisher, and general cleaner
- Stain remover
- Weed killer
- Teeth whitening
Try These DIY Projects!
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel in a 2-ounce spray bottle
- 12 drops Orange
- Fill the rest with distilled water.
Spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
Orange oil can be used to polisher! Bye-bye Ammonia! Along with that, it gives a yummy orange scent that freshens up the entire space.
- 16-ounce spray bottle
- Two teaspoons olive oil (preferably the light kind)
- 15 drops of Orange essential oil
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar or Vodka
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water
Spray formula on your rag or directly onto the furniture or fixtures.
Wipe it dry immediately. The olive oil conditions and the vinegar cleans. You can also squirt some on your dust mop for your hardwood floors!
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid dish or hand soap (try YL Dish Soap)
- 5 drops Orange essential oil (optional)
- Mix together in a spray bottle.