PanAway®08.10.17- Michele Troxler
Blend of: Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, and Peppermint essential oils
“Put it where it hurts.” PanAway® is very popularly used to support your body after exercise or apply on the neck and back anytime for a soothing and stimulating aromatic experience. I use PanAway® to make roll-ons and massage creams with coconut oil.
Overall, what is it good for?
- Stimulating aroma
- Soothes muscles after exercise and supports healthy muscles
- Supports healthy joints and bones
- Supports healthy cartilage function
- Supports healthy skin coloration and the appearance of healthy skin
- Supports healthy nerves
Try These DIY Projects!
- Two tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 drops Copaiba
- 5 drops PanAway®
- 2 drops Peppermint
- Teaspoon of witch hazel in a 10-milliliter roll-on bottle
- 3 drops Peppermint
- 6 drops PanAway®
- 6 drops Lavender
- Fill the rest with distilled water.
SMELLS LIKE ROOTBEER DIFFUSER BLEND
- 4 drops Stress Away™
- 4 drops PanAway®