DIY at HomeOil Spotlight
Pine10.25.17- Michele Troxler
Pine essential oil has a refreshing and empowering aroma. When diffused, this oil has a calming scent. Cleanse your house (and liver) with Pine oil. It is proven to kill bacteria, fungi, yeast and pathogens. It also has the capability to purify the air by eliminating various toxins. As a detoxifying and disinfecting ingredient, it is great to use for household cleaning products and air freshener.
Overall, what is it good for?
- Supports healthy respiratory system
- Relaxing or energizing
- Soothes stressed muscles and joints
- Kill bacteria, fungi, yeast, and pathogens
- Disinfectant and cleansing
Try This DIY Project!
Pots & Pans Scrub
- Several drops of Pine and Lemon essential oil
- Baking soda
Stir them into a thick paste. Use a brillo sponge to scrub away mold, stains or stuck on residue from your pots and home surfaces.