Thieves® Household Cleaner09.11.17- Michele Troxler
This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets.
Thieves® cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Chores will feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of Thieves® Household Cleaner. Directions on bottle show uses for everyday use to heavy degreasing.
Suggested Ratios According to Usage
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves® Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water. Put in a spray bottle clearly marked “Thieves® Basic Cleaner.” Clean kitchen counters, floor or any surface area using this basic cleaner.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves® Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves® Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves® Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
- Light Fixtures, Fans, Vents Recipe: Mix 1 capful of Thieves® Household Cleaner, 5 drops of Lemon essential oil, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups of water. Put in a spray bottle clearly marked “Thieves®, Lemon, and Vinegar Solution.”
- Bathtub: Mix 6-8 drops of Thieves essential oil with baking soda to clean bathtubs, wash basins and bathroom floor.
- Cabinet Cleaner: Mix 1 capful of Thieves® Household Cleaner, 10 drops of Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, and 1 cup olive oil.
- 6 drops of Thieves® Dish Soap
- 1/2 oz Thieves® Household Cleaner
- 5 oz distilled white vinegar
- 6 drops Lemon essential oil
- 9 oz of pure water